Our temporary pool fence/fencing are deigned according to the Australian Standard A.S. 1926.1-2012 – Swimming Pool Safety.
Temporary pool fence are installed around the swimming pools or spas for some security purpose.
- In the swimming pool construction site: enclose dangerous areas and prevent unauthorized access and protect workers' security.
- In the commercial or private swimming pool or spas: prevent kids or pets from accessing or falling off when filled with waters.
- Fencing panel.
- Plastic feet.
- Steel clamp.
- Fence gate
- Material: galvanized tubular steel tube.
- Surface treatment: hot dipped galvanised.
- Steel pipe spacing: 65 mm, 70 mm or 100 mm maximum.
- Feet type: Plastic feet or metal feet.
- Distance from frame bottom to ground: maximum 100 mm.
|Item||Frame size||Top/bottom pipe size||Infill size||Fence size (L × H)|
|PTPF-01||32 mm O.D.||25 mm O.D.||14 mm O.D.||2300 mm × 1350 mm|
|PTPF-02||42 mm O.D.||32 mm O.D.||25 mm O.D.||2400 mm × 1300 mm|
|PTPF-03||38 mm O.D.||32 mm O.D.||19 mm O.D.||2400 mm × 1200 mm|
Temporary pool fencing panels
This type temporary fencing panels are constructed of pipe infills and square or round frame pipes, which is different from temporary fencing with rod pipe infills.
- Comply with council pool fencing regulations and Australian standards.
- Supply temporary protection and enclosure while waiting permanent fencing.
- Excellent children and pet protection.
- 360° full welding for optimum strength.
- Flattened bottom for easy welding, stacking and transporting.
- No more than 100 mm consist gap from bottom frame to the ground.
- The surface treatment can be hot dipped galvanized or powder coating.
- Steel plate supplies firm foundation even used as permanent fencing.
- Bolt-down design can supply further stability for pool fencing system.
- Smooth surface without any no burrs and sharp edges for safe installation and use.
- Orange and other colorful plastic feet supplies highly visible view.
- UV stabilizer and anti-aging agent added for stability and long service life.
- Concrete inserted to withstand high wind even in the harshest environments.
Self-closing temporary pool gate
TPFP-11: Self-closing temporary pool fencing gate.
- Secure the pool area until a permanent fence is built.
- Latch opening gate allows for easy access.
- Unique design to ensure the safety of small children and prevent children from climbing up.
- Further heighten safety and security of the pool construction site.
- Material: galvanized steel tubular.
- Panel size: 2100 mm (H) × 995 mm.
- Frame: 32 mm O.D.
- Infills: 25 mm infills.
- Infill rod height: 1345 mm.
- Infill bar spacing: 60 mm, 70 mm, 100 mm (maximum).
- Feet: metal or plastic.
- Distance from bottom panel edge to the ground: max. 100 mm.