PCCP-01: Smooth surface.
Cattle corral panels, also called cattle panels, horse pen, cow panels or horse fence panels, are popular in farmland of oversea countries, such as Australia, the USA and New Zealand and so on. Because cow panels surface is smooth and there is no sharp edge which can effectively prevent livestock from getting injured.
Corral panels are made from low carbon steel or galvanized tube. The tubes are completely welded together which make its structure more sturdy. The surface treatment can be hot-dipped galvanized and PVC coating which make horse panels corrosion and rust resistance.
Horse pens are easy to install and dismantle, so it is convenient to be transported to anywhere you like for temporary or permanent use. Besides there are three kinds of panels according to rail shape: round, square & oval rail panels. You can choose cow panels according to your hobby and application.
- Safety guarantee. No sharp edge on the panels which can effectively avoid livestock being injured.
- Anti-corrosion & anti-rust. The panels surface is hot-dipped galvanized pr PVC coating.
- Stable structure. The tubes are completely welded together.
- Long service life. Cattle corrals are with thick zinc coating.
- Strict quality control. Precise detection during the whole process.
- Wide application. Cattle corrals can be widely used to raise various livestock.
|Material||low carbon steel tubes, galvanized tubes.|
|Pipe Thickness||1.6 – 1.8 mm.|
three shapes: round, square & oval rails.
|Panel Size (H × L)||
1500 × 2000 mm (5 rails).
1800 × 2100 mm (6 rails).
1800 × 2400 mm (6 rails).
|Surface Treatment||hot-dipped galvanized, PVC coating.|
|Color||white, green, black, gray, etc.|
|Package||packaged in steel pallet or in bulk.|
|Optional choice||panel gates, pin latches or chains for your needs.|
The corral panels are widely used to raise horses, cattle, sheep or other livestock.