Construction barriers, temporary perimeter protection barriers, have strongest and robustest steel pipe outer frames and highly visible orange PVC coated chain link mesh fabric. They are widely used in construction sites, civil and infrastructures for crowd control, dangerous warning and event management.
CBF-01: Custom Construction barriers.
All our construction barriers are constructed according to Australia & New Zealand standards:
- AS 1725-2010 – Chain Link Fabric Security Fences and Gates.
- AS 2423-2002 – Coated Steel Wire Fencing Products for Terrestrial, Aquatic and General Use.
- AS 54687-2007 – Temporary Fencing and Hoarding.
Construction barrier panels
- 25 mm steel pipe outer frame supplies strongest protection for industrial use.
- 42 microns standard zinc coating can accommodate to Australia and New Zealand harsh climates.
- Orange PVC coated chain link mesh fabric supplies highly visible for danger reminder and event management.
- Galvanised finish for outer frame and PVC coated finish for chain link fabric supply excellent corrosion and rust resistance performance for the most durable and longest lifespan.
- Comply with Australia standards. We have developed more and more specifications and types construction barriers to suit Australia & New Zealand markets.
- Pre-galvanised before welding and then galvanized spraying production is economical than hot-dipped galvanised finish.
- Light weight and flexible structure make installation easy and fast. It can supply efficient site protection.
- Interlocking system for easy installation and firm connection.
Steel Flat Feet
The construction barriers adopts steel flat T feet:
- Prevent tripping hazards.
- Removable structure for easy storing, transporting & stacking.
- Hot dipped galvanised for long lifespan and durability.
- Bolt-down design is available.
They are widely used in following areas:
- Construction sites.
- Demolition sites.
- Excavation barriers.
- Housing constructions.
- Repair & Renovation areas.
- Road projects.
- Sports events.
- School/kindergarten sites.
- Swimming pools.
- Animal barriers.