Crowd control barriers, effective and necessary crowd control management system in almost all private and public events, including concerts, demonstration, bicycle race and construction sites. It can keep order pedestrian and vehicle passing and prevent tripping and stampede accidents.
The crowd control barriers are available in various specifications, you can choose them according to your requirements.
BCCB-01: 2.5 m × 1.1 m crowd control barrier.
- Length: 2.5 m
- Height: 1.1 m
- Main frame: 32 mm OD × 1.5 mm thickness
- Grill: 18 uprights of 16 mm OD × 1.2 mm thickness.
- Upright spacing: 140 mm.
- Feet: flat/bridge/fixed
Crowd control barrier panels
The crowd control barrier panels are constructed of outer frames, infill uprights and interlocking system. The outer frame and infill uprights are constructed of steel pipes and the interlocking system are manufactured from steel plates and steel rods.
- Steel pipe material for high strength and impact resistance.
- Inserted uprights before welding for durable and firm structure.
- 360° full hand welding for optimum strength.
- Hot dipped galvanised or powder coated for outdoors.
- Hook and loop interlocking system prevent barrier from being damaged from the middle.
- Flexible structure to form different passage way for different use.
Crowd control barrier feet
The crowd control barriers are available in various feet for different applications
- Fixed feet.
- Removable flat T feet.
- Removable bridge Y feet.
- Removable wheel feet.
- Fixed or removable feet options.
- Bolt-down design optional for higher stability.
- Different sizes of bridge feet for easy installation on corners.
- Considerate flat design for reducing tripping hazards.
- Removable feet for easy stacking and storing.
- Fastening pins & hardware to prevent being stolen.
- Wheel design for smooth and easy operation or can be used as barrier gate.
- Construction site.
- Demolition site.
- Public traffic.
- scenic area.
- Bike rack barricades
- Sport fields.