Our sturdy temporary fencing is manufactured for its sturdy and robustness in remote and extreme climates. They can withstand these harshest environments and be best solution to construction site, private residences and hire industries.
The temporary fencing complies with A.S. 4687-2007 for Temporary Fencing & Hoardings.
4 mm horizontal and vertical infill mesh diameters and 2.0 mm frame wall thickness make the sturdy temporary fencing higher strength to withstand the high wind in construction site.
STF-01: Sturdy temporary fencing.
|Panel Size||2400 mm (L) × 2100 mm (H)|
|Frame Size||32 mm O.D. × 2.0 mm thickness|
|Zinc Coating||42 microns|
|Infill Mesh||4 mm horizontal, 4 mm vertical, 150 mm × 60 mm spacing|
|Surface Treatment||Pre-galvanised 42 microns
Hot-dipped galvanized 90 microns
|Feet Size||610 mm × 230 mm × 150 mm|
|Treatment||UV 220, UV 531 and UV 770 anti-ultraviolet agent added for color-fading resistance in outdoor use.|
|Color||Orange, blue, red, green and other customized colors.|
|Fill Material||Cement, water, sands, small stones|
|Infill Concrete Weight||27.5–28 kg|
|Clamp Size||Specially moulded 4.0 mm wall thickness|
|Hole Spacing||80/90/100 mm optional.|
|Surface Treatment||Hot dipped galvanised.|
|Accessory List||2 pieces clamps with 1 bolt and 1 nut|
Temporary fencing panels
Strong & Safe welded structures
- 360° full welding. 360° full welding technology contributes strong infill mesh and frame structure. It can prevent fracture during its long service life.
- Flattened steel pipe. During welding, the steel pipe which will welded with infill meshes will be flattened. In this way, it can make the welding point more sturdy. Besides, it can save some spaces during transporting.
- No burrs. Additional, all the weld points will be treated to eliminate small burrs. In this way, we can ensure safety loading, unloading and installation. It can protect peoples from accident injuries when they contact with temporary fencing panels.
Different Surface treatment
Pre-galvanized – Economical but efficient
Galvanized steel wires and steel pipes will be welded together and the weld points which the zinc coating is broken during welding will be treated with galvanization spraying. Weld points on the steel pipe will be painted with anti-rust paint and then galvanization spraying. This finish type can ensure at least 42 micron zinc coating thickness, which can satisfy normal applications.
Hot dipped galvanized after welding – More stable & Anti-corrosive
The raw material of temporary fencing panel, including steel wires and steel pipes are low carbon steel. They will be welded together in 360° full welding. Then the temporary fencing will be dipped in the container full of hot galvanization. In this way, each parts of temporary fencing can be coated with zinc evenly to ensure the long service life.
The hot dipped galvanized temporary fencing can ensure at least 90 microns zinc coating. It is suitable for high corrosive areas.
Three different types options. Temporary fencing is commonly equipped with plastic bases/feet. Our company can produce three different types plastic bases to suit temporary fence panels and using conditions.
- UV & anti-aging – 5 years guarantee. Our temporary fencing feet adopt high density polyethylene materials containing at least 3 types anti-ultraviolet agents: UV 220, UV 531 and UV 770, which come with a 5 year UV and anti-aging guarantee to accommodate to the Australian climate. The qualified plastic coating contribute to fade-proof performance to maximize health and eliminate safety risks.
- Multiple colors. Except for safety orange colors, we can supply customized colors for different site applications. Just tell us your requirements, you will get satisfied products.
Our temporary fence clamps are manufactured from high quality steel plates into qualified clamps, which are meeting Australian standard A.S. 4687-2007 for Temporary Fencing & Hoardings.
- Hot dipped galvanized for min 42 microns zinc coating.
- Sturdy to withstand the harshest environments.
- Suit 32 mm, 40 mm or other specs steel pipes and bases.
Other additions options
The temporary fencing panels and plastic bases are delivered in steel pallets.
It has different loading quantity according to different goods and container sizes.
|Packed in Steel Pallet|
|1 × 20’ GP||300 pieces temporary fencing panels only|
|1 × 20’ GP||200 sets (1 panel + 1 base with concrete + 1 clamp with bolt and nut)|
|1 × 40’ HC||600 pieces temporary fencing panels only|
|1 × 40’ HC||530 sets (1 panel + 1 foot with concrete + 1 clamp with bolt and nut)|