CCBG-01: Crowd control barrier gate
Crowd control barrier gate also called barricade gate, often used to match with Canada style temporary welded fence, which designed with a width smaller than the opening to allow for gate hardware install. It provide a pedestrian and vehicle access way for your pre-defined area, or prevent unauthorized intrusions into your open-air material storage.
Our barricade gate with welded pipe structure are all implement the same strict testing and quality control process as our crowd control barriers, fence feet and clamps.
|Arch width||4' 7"||6' 7"||8' 7"||10' 7"||12' 7"|
|Gate height||45", 48".|
|Upright pipe||5/8" O.D. × 16 gauge thickness|
|Type||Barricade gate, gate & arch, walkthrough barricade gate|
|Feet||Flat or fixed|
|Gate wheel specification|
|Material||Steel and non-pollution rubber.|
|Zinc thickness||42 microns.|
|Color||Red, white, etc.|
Hot dipped galvanized.
Crowd Control Barrier panels
Gate panels are constructed of frames, infill uprights and interlocking system. The outer frame and infill uprights are constructed of steel pipes.
- Steel pipe material for high strength and impact resistance.
- Hand welding for optimum strength.
- Hot dipped galvanised or powder coated for durability & longevity.
- Easy interlocking system for fast installation and sturdy.
- Withstand harshest environments.
- There are three styles of crowd control barrier for your choice.
Flat and bridge feet often used to match the walkthrough barricade gate. We also offer wheels transforms a panel into a swing gate. Installed with wheels, the gates will close or open smoothly over even the roughest terrain.
- Considerate flat design for reducing tripping hazards.
- Removable feet for easy stacking and storing.
- Wheel design for smooth and easy operation.
- Fixed or removable feet options.