TCL-01: Temporary chain link fence
Temporary chain link fence is made up of chain link mesh panels weaved by hot dip galvanized steel wire, tubular welded frame, clamps and stable fencing block. All panels are hand made by traditional craft from beginning to end. Technical workers use tension bars and tension bands to wrap the tie wire tightly around the tubular frame. And then a self-supporting and modular temporary fencing system is formed.
As a professional manufacturer, our temporary chain link fence mainly exported to the United States and Australia, and has been praised unanimously by our comprehensive service. Welcome to your customized orders form different panel dimensions and mesh opening.
As a Effective & Versatile Temporary Fencing, It Is Used For:
- Provide a visual barrier. E.g. construction sites, accidents scene, etc.
- Restrict access to unauthorized persons to work sites, events & restricted areas.
- Contain equipment and materials.
- Prevent operations within the area from impacting outside.
- Prevent materials, rubbish and debris from escaping from the work site.
- Any site needing security or privacy.
Outstanding Benefits of Welded Temporary Fencing
- Quick and easy installation. With light-weight chain link mesh infill panel and pre-designed fencing base. It is easy to set-up and tear-down by competent and trained installer.
- Adaptable to a variety of site configurations. The flexible isolation angle can adjust to uneven ground, sloping sites, neither terrestrial, aquatic nor general use. And it can rapid re-configuration of the construction area.
- Almost no damage to the installation ground. No need to dig holes or laying foundations, the solid structure can remain erect and stable at all times on cement or asphalt areas.
- Minimizes injuries by putting a higher security fence on sites. Quickly establish a fence for warning and cordoned off the hazardous area, or preventing unauthorized entry.
- Limits risks of theft and vandalism on job sites. It is anti-climb to prevent the thieves from entering and protect property from damage.
- Transparent worksite fence. Different from chain link fence with slats, chain link mesh infill panels is visible without any sight blocks.
- Complete fencing system. Expect for fence panels, panel stand, panel clamp, sand bags, brace, dog bar and shade clothes are all available, other you wanted hardware can be supplied.
Why choose us?
- Hand craft techniques for highest strength. Tie wires are tightly wrapped around the panel frame by tension bars and tension bands. This to ensuring both longevity and easy of loading.
- Three type of stable fence feet optional. Made of highly durable materials, each type of panel feet is strong and sturdy enough to keep your temporary fence panels upright. Designed to stack when moving from one project to the next.
- Strong anti-corrosion surface treatment. Treated with hot dipped galvanized to ensure at least 70 µm thickness of zinc coating. Service life can reach more than ten years.
- One-stop supply system. All needed hardware are included in the bulk cargo.
- Reliable and professional advice. As a company integrating production and sales, we'd like to give our customers a friendly and reliable advice for picking up the most suitable one for your desired application.
- Customized size for your needs. We have a standard size temporary chain link fencing inventory. Beside, we accept customized orders of special panel length and height along with the pipe thickness and diameter.
- Free value-added service. Each container will be equipped with extra 20 clamps, bolts and screws for replacement.